A Credit Report is like a report card about how, depending on different variables, you handle your credit. It is a statement that has details on how your record was paying credit card dues, how much debt you used, EMI payments in a timely manner, and how long your credit history has been.
Credit bureaus or consumer reporting agencies gather and store information that credit card firms, lenders, banks, NBFCs, or other financial institutions send to them about your credit. This data allows your lender to determine whether to give you a loan and also how much interest they can charge you.
Your credit report is primarily divided into three parts:
- Personal information: Your name, address, employers.
- Accounts: Payment history, current outstanding and repayment track record of credit cards, mortgage loans, and all other credit accounts.
- Inquiries: Companies that have accessed your Credit Report
HOW TO CHECK CREDIT REPORT ONLINE?
The whole process of reviewing your credit report has been made simpler and less time consuming by online technologies. Fintech lenders like CreditBoss support you with only a few clicks to download your FREE Credit Report.
- Click on ‘Free credit score’.
- Along with your PAN Card number, enter your personal and employment information.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and you will get your FREE Credit Report.
- You will be directed to the My Account section where you can view the following:
- Credit score.
- Detailed Credit Report with full details of your previous loans and cards.
- Credit analysis from Creditboss.in.
- Loan offers based on your profile and credit history.