A personal loan can become your rescue in difficult times like financial crises. You can fulfill your financial requirements without worry with the help of a personal loan. There are no boundations on how you utilize the loan amount. Customers can avail the personal loan at good terms with a good credit profile and income stability.
Documents Required for Personal Loan
Documents that need to be submitted while applying for personal loans
- Completed loan application.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months.
- Proof of residence (Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill).
- Proof of identify (Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
- IT returns of three years for self-employed professionals.
- Form 16/IT returns for the last two financial years for salaried employees
Personal Loan Through CreditMantri
Credit Boss pre-scans your application and suggests the provider who suits your eligibility and is willing to give a loan to you. This increases the chances of approval rate and helps you get the right loan and credit card much easier.
Factors Affecting Personal Loan Application
- Housing situation
- Company of employment
- Existing credit
- Credit history