Gold Loan Loan is a loan guaranteed by an investor to invest by promising gold ornaments. Gold Loan, Gold Loans It is sometimes referred to as a gold loan. Many banks are financing gold loans up to 90% of the gold value limit. Loans may be reimbursed to borrowers through EMIs, ballot repayment, or overdraft. Following the refund, they return their earlier loan of gold.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF LOAN AGAINST GOLD
Gold loan is gradually becoming one of the most popular loans. Some of the main features and benefits of Gold loans are as following:
- Faster processing: Gold loans are guaranteed loans and the authorization of the loan relies on the jewels of gold. For loan approval, only KYC documents are needed and the payment of the loan is therefore very fast within a few hours. In the event of an emergency, the fast release of the gold loan would make it a great choice.
- Multipurpose loan: The Gold Loan is a multifunctional loan which can be used for a number of purposes, such as financing wedding, college, travel, gadget buying, home renovation, and other legal purposes.
- Low-interest rate: The interest on the gold loan is equivalent to other unsecured loans, such as personal loans. The priority sector such as agriculture receives gold loans from banks and financial institutions at reduced rates. This is regarded as a gold loan for agriculture.
- Low processing and foreclosure charges: Some banks charge no processing and advance payments on gold loans and some charge very low fees, so it is an inexpensive choice.
- No income proof and credit score: Banks and NBFCs do not necessarily take the income facts and the individual CIBIL score into account and ask about it. So, if a person has no fixed revenue and a good credit score, he or she might also be eligible to get a gold credit.
- Easily Accessible: Easily available are gold loans. Anyone over 18 years of age with gold, regardless of their background and revenue, can opt for gold loans.
- High Amount Eligibility: Gold prices rise, and the rising price of gold also helps borrowers raise the rate of gold loans per gram.
GOLD LOAN PROCESS
The procedure for gold loan is as follow:
Step 1: Check Eligibility and Select Bank
You must confirm the eligibility for the loan before applying for a gold loan. Eligibility is calculated from gold and gold, gold, LTV ratio, and the current market value of gold. Gold is calculated by measuring gold or gold jewelry. Choose the bank with the lowest interest rates, fees, and foreclosure payment for the full loan value.
Step 2: Apply for Loan
You can apply for an online gold loan from the bank or a market such as the credit boss or offline when you have finalized your bank by visiting the branch. The agent of the Bank will call you to confirm the details and to schedule an appointment when submitting the gold loan online.
Step 3: Documents Verification
An individual must bring proof of residence and identification with the gold ornaments to the branch. Bank authorities search the gold loan papers.
Step 4: Gold Purity Check
You have to send the gold to the bank after verifying the papers. It tests the purity of gold by its appointed authority (18-22 carat) and weights it on the basis of the value of the gold market.
Step 5: Loan Disbursement
When the financial institution is pleased with its documentation and the pureness of gold, the gold credit is paid out by the LTV ratio, and the gold is protected in accordance with the RBI Guidelines.