Credit Score is a three digit number that indicates your credit behaviour in terms of your past records, ranging from 300 to 900. A large credit score means that all your loans are repaid on time and you can thus conveniently use the lowest interest rate for the loan. The low credit score, on the other hand, means payment defaults, which decreases your chances of a loan acceptance. These are some of the things to remember to reach a high level of credit.
On 1 January 2017, the Government announced that customers are to receive a free credit report. This law extends to all credit companies like CIBIL, Equifax, Experiential and CRIF. This means that the consumer can review the free credit score and report online at the respective credit agencies’ websites. But each credit office has a different online credit report process and format. Furthermore, the report is only available once a year and a shorter version is released by some offices instead of supplying consumers with a full credit report.
EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT
Free Experian Credit Score from Creditboss.in
To get a free credit score from creditboss.in, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on “Free Credit Report”.
- Provides all your personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, the dates of birth and the city of residence as well as occupation details, such as PAN, monthly net income, and business name.
- You will see your credit score and report straight away. You can download the PDF and get your email id.
- Your report will include your personal data, account information, current data, lower rates, and tips on how to boost your score.
- You will get monthly updates on your credit score and check your updated score by logging in at creditboss.in.
Creditboss has made it convenient for you to check the credit score and know your loan eligibility. You will get loan or credit card offers based on your credit score.
The credit score is the basis for the credit score for the acceptance and refusal of loans and a credit card proposal. However, a credit score over 650. Similarly, a loan value of less than 650 limits your eligibility for a loan at lower interest rates.
PAID EXPERIAN REPORT
To get paid Experian report, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Experian website and select ‘Get your credit report’ option.
- Your email id will be verified by sending a unique transaction id.
- Now, pay ₹ 399 either through net banking or debit/credit card.
- The verification process includes a list of questions relating to the credit history. This includes the number of credit cards you have used, such as credit accounts information etc.
- Finally, the account and credit report will be presented instantly. PDF will also be forwarded to your email identification.
CIBIL REPORT ONLINE
Free Credit Score from CIBIL
To check your free CIBIL score, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to CIBIL website and click on ‘my Account’, if you are already a member of CIBIL.
- Then, click on ‘Get Free Score and Report’ and check the free credit score instantly once in a year.
- You can choose ‘Get your free annual score and study,’ or sign up yourself if you are a new user, then go to the CIBIL webpage. The free credit score will now be obtained instantly.
However, you must make payment of the nominal fee if you have already used the value of a free Cibil score check and want a new report in a year. After authentication and payment, you will then receive the credit score via e-mail.
Paid CIBIL Report
To get a paid CIBIL report, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Login and fill out the form by providing personal information and clicking on the ‘submit’ option. You have to pay a total of € 550 through the net bank or by debit and credit card in order to submit an annual report. The next step, if the payment is verified, is to authenticate 3 out of 5 credit history-based queries. If you have successfully completed the verification and payment process, a score is sent to your email identification within 24 hours.
You can easily and securely search the report online. For lenders to give a loan, a value of 750 is considered trustworthy.
EQUIFAX CREDIT REPORT
Free Equifax Report
To get free credit score provided by Equifax, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- In order to check full free credit report, you have to download the Equifax App from Google Play store or from iOS App store.
- Open your application and enter your email address. A temporary pin is sent to you. For Equifax account login, use it.
- The process of testing is the next step. Give your identity validation details and aadhaar card number.
- A once password is developed for a single password. Join the OTP and go ahead.
- Furthermore, supply all your personal information and answer three credit history questions.
- The full credit report will be sent to your email id within 24 hours after the authentication process has been verified.
If you don’t have a smartphone or an aadhaar card number, please send a scanned copy of the application form, address proof and identity proof to us by email to [email protected]
Paid Equifax Report
The quarterly credit report can be reviewed by paying Rs. 138 (including taxes). The steps contain:
- Visit the website of Equifax and complete all personal data.
- Terms and Conditions / Fixed scanned identity proofs, e-mail to id [email protected], address proof and request draughts of Rs. 138.
CRIF HIGH MARK CREDIT REPORT
Free CRIF High Mark Report
You need to take the steps below to get a free credit score from CRIF High Mark:
- Click ‘Get your free personal credit report’ and log in to the CRIF High Mark’ website.
- Select the ‘Score now’ tab and enter the email identifier.
- Fill in the form and click on the ‘Submit’ button to provide the necessary information. An email with steps to proceed further will be sent to your email identification.
- Now you must answer a few questions about the past of credit.
- You can authenticate the details you have. In order to review the data, the firm takes about 2 days.
- A free credit report will be sent to your email id within a day after confirmation of the verification.