The Experian credit report is issued by Experian India, the credit rating agency. The Experian credit score is a statistical figure in the 300-900 range that shows the creditworthiness of an individual. A strong credit score is considered to have an Experian score of 750 and above. The score is based on the financial history and involvement of a person and takes into account different variables, such as the loan usage ratio and the loans and credit cards borrowed by an individual.
You can check your Experian credit score both offline and online.
HOW TO CHECK EXPERIAN CREDIT SCORE ONLINE?
The Experian Credit Report Agency offers the Experian Credit Report Search online facility on its online website. The online credit score verification method is time-saving, simple, feasible, and precise. In order to verify the same thing, you should follow the following:
- Visit the official Experian Credit Score India website.
- Log into the Experian credit report user login portal.
- Submit your info, such as full name, email address, mobile number, and OTP, on the portal.
- Information such as date of birth, sex, number of the PAN card, address, and PIN code are further added.
- Click on the button ‘Get report’ after entering the details.
- To get your Experian CIBIL ratings, proceed further by making a payment of Rs. 399.
HOW TO GET EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT AND CREDIT SCORE OFFLINE?
In addition to the online process, the India Experian credit report can also be reviewed via the offline process. For this, follow the steps listed below:
- By taking a print out, download the check credit score form from the Experian website and fill in the information.
- Certify the form with a photocopy of your legitimate proof of identity, such as your passport, PAN, voter ID.
- In addition, certified copies of your proof of address such as utility bills such as bills for electricity, water, or gas, along with bank statements, rental agreements, and sale-purchase deeds.
- Pay the Experian credit check fee via a demand draft or NEFT for the offline process.
- Post the approved form with all information after the payment has been made to the address below:
Experian Credit Information Company India Pvt. Ltd.
Consumer Services Equinox Business Park, Tower 3, 5thFloor,
East Wing, LBS Marg,
Kurla (West), Mumbai 400-070.