An Equifax credit score is a 3-digit number between 300-900 that gives an overall image of your credit health to potential lenders. A higher ranking, also known as a credit rating, is indicative of good credit health and increases the chances of obtaining a credit card/loan. A higher ranking, also known as a credit rating, is indicative of good credit health and increases the chances of obtaining a credit card/loan.
FREE EQUIFAX REPORT
You need to follow the steps below to get the free credit score issued by Equifax:
- Visit the website of Equifax or download the Equifax App from the Google Play Store or from the iOS App store to review the full free credit report.
- Open the application and enter your Email ID. A temporary pin will be issued to you. Using it to log in to an account with Equifax.
- The Verification Process is the next step. Give all the information and number of the Aadhaar card to verify the identity.
- There will be a one-time password created. Join and proceed further with the OTP.
- Now, provide all of your personal information and answer three credit history-based questions.
- The full free credit report will be sent to your email ID within 24 hours after the authentication process is verified.
If you do not have a smartphone or Aadhaar card number, you can also obtain a free credit score by emailing a scanned copy of the application form, address proof, and identity proof to [email protected]
PAID EQUIFAX REPORT
By paying an amount of Rs 250 (including taxes), you can check the quarterly credit sheet.
- Visit and fill out all the personal information on the Equifax website.
- Also, attach the scanned identity proof copy, address proof, and a demand draft of Rs. 138 and Mail it to [email protected]