Finding the resources that will help you handle your business activities is very critical. So here are a few tools to help you reach your full potential:
- ASANA: Asana is one of the most common management tools that enables you to create various tasks for each member of the team, create schedules, label projects and tasks as completed, and other options. Especially when you have deadlines, it is versatile and very useful.
- SHOPIFY: Because it is incredibly beginner-friendly, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms currently. If you are not very proficient in technology and do not have the money to employ a specialist, this is the right forum for you. It helps you to create a website and to sell, ship and manage your goods using their solutions. It is versatile and flexible and provides reliable assistance to assist you along the way.
- SEARCH SPRING: Using Search Spring if you want to gather better search data, optimize auto-complete, push search conversions or have meaningful search results. Stanley Black & Decker was one of the biggest e-commerce brands that used Search Spring. Often for their advanced search for their website and navigation by type.
- SEMRUSH: SEMRush is a tool that will allow you to see the output of your page and you will have an insight into the competition site where pages can be compared. This tool tracks over 106 million keywords and more than 87 million domains are registered. Also, it provides social media, PPC, content, SEO and competitive analysis solutions.
- SQUARESPACE: A basic website builder that provides many choices for all kinds of companies. It is suitable for designing professional websites because the templates provide high quality. The cool features and the fact that it is mobile friendly is one of the best things about Squarespace websites.
- VWO – Visual Website Optimizer: VWO is an A/B testing platform that provides a range of features that go way beyond analytics alone. For marketing professionals, it is a perfect tool as it helps them to create a different version of their websites.