Having a car has become a status symbol in recent times. Furthermore, it is extremely convenient to travel with family, take a short vacation, or simply relax after a long day at work by going for a long drive. Owning a car of your choice can be financially challenging, but there are a variety of bank car loan options available.
IndusInd is a new breed of private bank that understands its clients’ requirements. By offering the IndusInd bank car loan, they make it simple for you to drive your dream vehicle home. The bank offers quick processing and flexible repayment options at competitive interest rates.
Let’s take a look at a few features of IndusInd Bank’s car loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: There’s no need to bring different papers or photocopies to the bank. IndusInd Bank representatives will assist you in filling out the application form.
- Quick Access to Funds: The loan application is processed in 48 hours, ensuring that you will have the funds you need quickly and in time to purchase your dream car. In two days, you will receive notification of the status of your loan, and the money will be transferred to your bank account.
- Transparency: There are no hidden agendas or charges with IndusInd Bank car loans; all terms and conditions are disclosed to the borrower during the loan application process.
- Benefit to Account Holders: If you are a customer of IndusInd Bank, you would be eligible for a special loan interest rate. Exclusive schemes are available only to salary account holders and corporate customers.
- Apply Online: You don’t have to go through different banks to figure out if you’re a good loan candidate, provide documentation, or check for information. You can easily apply for a loan or check your eligibility online. When your loan is accepted, an IndusInd Bank representative will visit your home to gather your papers or take your signatures.
- Loans for a Range of Cars: Finance is offered for a wide range of 4 wheelers.
INDUSIND BANK CAR LOAN ELIGIBILITY
|Age||More than 21 years old and less than 60 years old.|
|Salary requirement||Minimum requirement of Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.|
|Employment status||Salaried or self-employed with regular income.|
|Maximum Financing||80% to 90% of the ex-showroom price; the down payment is nominal.|
FEE AND CHARGES ON CAR LOAN INDUSIND BANK
- Foreclosure Charges: If you want to pay off your entire loan before the end of the term, you’ll have to pay these fees. After paying one EMI with a 3% interest rate, IndusInd Bank makes prepayment of a car loan.
- Processing Fee: The processing fee is 5.00 percent of the loan amount plus applicable service tax, according to IndusInd Bank.