In the personal loan market, Axis Bank provides a wide variety of services. For any financial service, it is the bank most favoured by all kinds of individuals. The personal loans provided by Axis Bank can be fulfilled for any immediate financial requirements such as wedding, medical care, house repair, pleasure holiday, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF AXIS BANK
- Low interest rate
- No security needed
- Less paperwork
- Long tenure
- Minimum Income Requirement
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Important documents to be submitted when applying to AXIS BANK for personal loans:
- Completed loan application.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last 6 months.
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone and Electricity Bill).
- Proof of identify (photo copy of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card).
- IT returns for the three years for self-employed professionals.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED POST-SANCTION OF YOUR AXIS PERSONAL LOAN
- Loan agreement duly signed.
- Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Form. Security Cheques needed for SI and ECS for doctors, architects, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA consultant and engineers, the required qualification or registration proof may vary from customer to customer.
AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOANS
With less paperwork and fast approval, Axis Bank provides personal loans from INR 50,000 to INR 15, 00,000. A personal loan from Axis Bank will assist you in meeting your short-term needs, such as renovating your home, planning a wedding or a holiday. The mode of payment is customized to suit your credit profile. The period of repayment will vary from 12 to 60 months. According to your comfort zone, you can choose tenure.
FEATURES OF AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOANS
|Age||Between 21-60 years|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Loan Amount||Up to 15 Lakhs|
|Interest Rate||15.50% to 24%|
A personal loan from Axis Bank provides a lot of advantages and features. They are the:
- Objective: Personal loans from Axis Bank are customised to suit your financial needs.
- Amount Range: You can obtain the amount of the loan from INR 50,000 to INR 15, 00,000.
- Tenure: Axis Bank offers versatile repayment tenure that ranges from 12 to 60 months.
- Interest Rate: Depending on your eligibility status, Axis Bank offers a favourable interest rate. The personal loan interest rate starts at 15.50 percent.
- Special EMI Calculator: You can schedule your loan requirement and achieve it comfortably with a specially built EMI calculator.
- Easy Loan Transfer: If your personal loan interest rate is a burden, you can turn to Axis Bank to get the best interest rate.
- Enjoy Hassle-Free Process: The best benefit of taking an Axis Bank personal loan is that with less paperwork, the process is quick.
- Benefit from the Reward Points: Axis Bank provides your purchases with eDGE loyalty reward points that you can redeem for over 500 rewards.
- If your disbursement is under or equal to INR 3, 00,000, you can earn 150 points.
- You may earn 300 points for disbursements of more than INR 3, 00,000 and less than INR 5, 00,000.
- For above INR 5, 00,000, you can earn 450 points.
The procedure to redeem the points in details are given on official website Axis Bank’s.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO AVAIL AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Individuals that have the eligibility requirements set by the bank are sanctioned by Axis Bank personal loans. These conditions for Axis Bank personal loan use are as follows:
- The personal loan from Axis Bank is only given to salaried workers. Individuals who are physicians, public and private limited company salaried workers, government sector employees from public sector corporations and central and local bodies.
- The applicant must be aged between 21 and 60 years old. A personal loan from Axis Bank is not given to someone who is below 21 or above 60.
- You can be a salaried employee of any occupation, but you must have a minimum monthly income of INR 15,000 to take advantage of an Axis Bank personal loan. Anyone who is below this income would not be eligible for an Axis Bank loan.
INTEREST RATES AND CHARGES
|Rate of Interest||15.50% to 24%|
|Loan Processing Charges||1.50% to 2.00% plus GST as applicable|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500 per cheque bounce plus GST as applicable|
|Cheque/ Instrument Swap charges||Rs.500 per instance plus GST as applicable|
|Prepayment/ Foreclosure Charges||Nil|
|Default Interest Ratefirstname.lastname@example.org% per annum i.e. 2% per month on the overdue instalment|
|Duplicate Statement Issuance Charges||Rs 250 per instance plus GST as applicable|
|Duplicate Amortization Schedule Charges||Rs 250 per instance plus GST as applicable|
|Duplicate Interest Certificate (Provisional/ Actual) issuance Charges||Rs 250 per instance plus GST as applicable|
|Credit Bureau Report Issuance Charges||Rs. 50/- per instance per set plus GST as applicable|
|Stamp Duty Charges||As per State Stamp Act|
|Issuance Charges for Photocopy of Loan Agreement/ Documents||Rs 250 per instance plus GST as applicable|
The personal loan interest rates of the Axis Bank are subject to adjust from time to time according to the bank’s course. In addition, Goods and Services Tax will be paid on all charges and fees in accordance with the relevant rates.
CITY BASED AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Axis Bank currently only provides personal loans to individuals residing in the cities mentioned below. The requirements for eligibility will be based on demographic position.
Tier 1: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad.
Tier 2: Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata.
Tier 3: Coimbatore, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Jamshedpur, Vadodara, Trivandrum, Vishakhapatnam, Bhubaneshwar, Trichy, Surat, Nashik, Aurangabad, Goa, Guwahati, Nagpur, Chandigarh.
Tier 4: Bhopal, Calicut, Jodhpur, Mysore, Pondicherry, Raipur, Rajkot, Durgapur, Dehradun, Hubli, Jalandhar, Kolhapur, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Patiala, Siliguri, Ranchi, Tirunelveli, Udaipur, Vijayawada, Indore, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhatinda, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhilwara, Jamnagar, Kanpur, Kota, Salem, Ujjain, Warangal, Mehsana.
EMI PAYMENT METHODS
Your personal loan by Axis Bank can be repaid in three ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current account holder with Axis Bank, the best repayment mode is Standing Instruction. At the end of the monthly period, your EMI balance will be debited automatically from the Axis Bank account you specify.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): If you have a non-Axis Bank account and would like your EMIs to be debited automatically from this account at the end of the monthly period, this mode can be used.
- Post-Dated Cheques (PDCs): From a non-Axis Bank account at your nearest Axis Bank Loan Center, you can send post-dated EMI cheques. There will be a need to send a fresh set of PDCs in a timely manner. Please notice that post-dated cheques are obtained only at non-ECS locations.
It is recommended that you opt for either the SI or ECS payment form to be quicker and less prone to error than using PDCs.